Are you a craft alcohol maker who JUST KNOWS people would
love your brand and products if they JUST KNEW about you? Are you struggling to
crack the marketing nut in order to make that happen? It's time to...
THE ROCKSTAR MARKETER
Welcome to Craft Alcohol Marketing Bootcamp
YOUR place to learn the fundamentals of marketing so YOU:
- Are empowered to do your own marketing where it makes sense & know how to hire help smartly when it doesn’t.
- Have a one-stop resource for marketing expertise specifically with craft alcohol in mind.
- Can learn at your own pace and apply tangible strategies & tactics to your business in real time.
- Avoid some of the marketing learning curve pain and struggle to fast track your business success.
- Become a part of our craft alcohol marketing community for lifelong learning, discussion and support.
You're running as fast as you can, wearing a million hats 🎩 ⛑ 👒 🧢 to try to get this craft business you love so much off the ground. Everyday you tell yourself, "I'll spend some time on marketing tomorrow, seriously. At least I'm throwing up a few Instagram posts up here and there." but when the time comes and you only have an hour you don't even know where to start. So you quickly throw the last good image on your phone to Instagram, not even sure what the point of that is, and call it a day.
So you put real progress on marketing off again. And again. And again.
When your booze is ready you'll more have time. 🙄 Or actually, maybe when your tasting room is built. 🤔 You'll get there. Right? Right?!
THERE'S AN EASIER WAY TO GET YOUR MARKETING OFF THE GROUND
90% of new businesses fail. 42% of those fail because they didn't solve a market need. In other words, they didn't know who they were talking to, what they wanted or how to tell them about it to build anticipation, interest, and ultimately sales. Hello marketing!
I want you to be the 10% that succeeds. No. Thrives!
Getting a handle on your marketing early and consistently focusing on your consumers is a huge piece of the journey to becoming that thriving craft alcohol maker 💸 you know you should be.
The Craft Alcohol Marketing Bootcamp lets you efficiently and effectively learn about marketing while delivering real-time results along the way. So you can go slow, fit it in, and give it the attention it deserves. In a way that fits your already crazy busy 🤯 life.
Because I know craft makers. I know how many other things you have going on and how important they are.
This is the way to ensure that marketing is one of those important things getting your attention too. Because it is important. It's critical to the success 🎉 of your business. And it's critical you start as early as possible.
The Craft Alcohol Marketing Bootcamp releases one to two courses each month from May through December of 2019. There are 10 courses in total, shown below in the order they will be released, with tons of additional bonus downloads, videos and action sheets to put what you're learning in to practice for your business immediately. We approach each topic with a craft alcohol lens so our strategies and examples are relevant and appropriate given the unique constraints of our industry.
- Craft Alcohol Marketing Bootcamp Overview & Kickoff (free preview!)
- Laying the Foundation: Marketing 101
- Unlock Your Brand’s Magic: Develop Your Brand Story & Voice
- Find Your Consumers & Build Your Tribe with Consumer Centric Marketing
- Become a Social Media Rockstar: Leveraging Free Marketing
- Paid Marketing: When, Where & How to Invest Your Marketing Budget
- You Have Distribution, Now What? Effective Business to Business Marketing
- Ensure Your Website is Working Hard for Your Business
- Creating Content that Kills
- Growing Tasting Room Traffic
- Bringing It All Together
Each course will have 3-5 pillars, or topic-specific lectures and each lecture will range from 15-45 minutes in length. The primary format of each pillar is video lecture 🎬 with a combination of your instructor on screen 💁🏻♀️, visuals to bring the voiceover to life 🎨 and written content ✍ on screen. The real value, however, comes in when it's time to download your action sheet and apply what you've learned to your business before moving onto the next pillar or course.
We have purposefully designed this Bootcamp to only release one course per month to ensure you have adequate time 🕰 to really learn and put those insights into practice without the pressure of falling behind, although you can always slow down and take the course at your own pace. Once you have access to each course you also have access for life, so if something unexpected comes up that takes you away from your Bootcamp commitment for a while you can always come back and work through it at your own pace at a later date.
While you can purchase courses individually (and see each course overview there as well) the best value comes from enrolling in the full Craft Alcohol Marketing Bootcamp.
ENROLL IN THE FULL BOOTCAMP TO RECEIVE THESE 5 EXTRA BONUSES!
1. Lifetime access to updated & new bootcamp content
2. Invites to our monthly live Q&A session (hello accountability!) to ensure you're getting the support you need to make progress and grow your business.
3. Lifetime access to our private online community that will only have other craft alcohol producers and related marketing experts. Here you can ask marketing questions whenever you have them, brainstorm with others, get support and more. The more you participate the more value you'll receive.
4. A 10% discount on marketing services or projects with The Crafty Cask for 12 months.
5. A 10%-20% discount (depending on the payment plan) over purchasing courses individually.
Get started now!
Hi there! I’m the founder of The Crafty Cask, a media & marketing consulting company that works exclusively with craft alcohol producers to create, refine and tell their story in order to grow their brands and the categories that they play in. I have 12 years of experience in consumer insights, marketing and customer service. This broad marketing expertise enables me to develop effective marketing strategies and tactics along the entire consumer journey. Since I spend all of my time working with distillers, cider makers, mead makers, brewers, and winemakers I talk your language and understand the challenges and opportunities of craft alcohol deeply.
I passionately believe that great marketers always put the consumer first and then figure out how the brand can help that consumer second. For this reason, a significant portion of our work at The Crafty Cask is also dedicated to providing craft alcohol education to consumers around the world through stories, videos and events. That way, when your marketing works and they hear about your brand they're already informed, excited and ready to to buy your products.
When I’m not educating consumers or helping craft alcohol makers become rock-star marketers I’m either home in San Francisco snuggling my two black cats, Cali and Pinot, or I’m off exploring and traveling the world through local alcohol, traditional food and off the beaten path experiences.
Let’s get started on taking your marketing and the success of your craft alcohol brand to the next level!
Follow along on all social media channels @thecraftycask
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $1,900
Frequently Asked Questions
Celebrating and Supporting the People, Stories & Art of Craft Alcohol