Craft Maker Marketing Private Community
Access to our private community for marketing discussion and support
Not a full Bootcamp member but still want access to great marketing tips, tricks and support? Then you're in the right spot.
In this private community you:
- Can ask your course and related marketing questions in the group at any time
- Get responses, input and support from your instructor, other craft makers and craft alcohol members
- Secure your spot to our monthly live Q&A webinars focused on that month's newly launched course and open to other topics as time allows as well.
- Participate in Bootcamp related bonus challenges, quizzes and more
- Ask questions about anything marketing related, get advice on marketing activities and learn from others in craft alcohol
Hi there! I’m the founder of The Crafty Cask, a media & marketing consulting company that works exclusively with craft alcohol producers to create, refine and tell their story in order to grow their brands and the categories that they play in. I have 12 years of experience in consumer insights, marketing and customer service. This broad marketing expertise enables me to develop effective marketing strategies and tactics along the entire consumer journey. Since I spend all of my time working with distillers, cider makers, mead makers, brewers, and winemakers I talk your language and understand the challenges and opportunities of craft alcohol deeply.
I passionately believe that great marketers always put the consumer first and then figure out how the brand can help that consumer second. For this reason, a significant portion of our work at The Crafty Cask is also dedicated to providing craft alcohol education to consumers around the world through stories, videos and events. That way, when your marketing works and they hear about your brand they're already informed, excited and ready to to buy your products.
When I’m not educating consumers or helping craft alcohol makers become rock-star marketers I’m either home in San Francisco snuggling my two black cats, Cali and Pinot, or I’m off exploring and traveling the world through local alcohol, traditional food and off the beaten path experiences.
Let’s get started on taking your marketing and the success of your craft alcohol brand to the next level!
Follow along on all social media channels @thecraftycask
Frequently Asked Questions
Celebrating and Supporting the People, Stories & Art of Craft Alcohol